As an owner of a small business, I do not have a big market exposure, but I do have ideas, products and services that keep me in business. I hope that ABOK.org would help my company to connect to potential partners who would like to offer their and our training and certification programs (Agile Expert® and Project Management Expert™) as either Value Added Re-sellers (VAR) or Registered Education Providers (REP). Please contact me at Mike@MikeMarco.com if you are interested to partner with ABOK.org and eConsulting Group.com.
Why did I write A Guide to the Agile Management Body of Knowledge (ABOK)?
Around the year 2007, I saw a need to put all of these wonderful adaptive, management tools in one place and publish it. Since then, I have been putting bits together to build this guide... and it is not done yet. Everyday I learn new tools that should be part of this book.
I know that I do not know everything, but I am willing to learn, adapt, and get it done. These are the three most important characteristics of the 21st century project managers. I hope you agree. 7th edition brings additional tools, concepts, and definitions that I learned in the last two years.
Special thanks to other Agile and SCRUM authors, whose work has inspired me to write this guide. See the authors reference list on the page 2 and the reference links throughout the book.
Mike Z. Marco
Over 15 years of consulting, training and mentoring, on four different continents, in the Agile/Six Sigma/SCRUM/PMP®/Stage-Gate® Project Management environment. Teaching , managing and mismanaging projects within engineering, IT, manufacturing, telecommunication, utility and waste management, and other industries, including Fortune 5 and Fortune 500 companies, the USA Government, Navy and Military. I have been lecturing project management subjects for the University of Chicago, Boston University, Keller Graduate School of Management, and other schools and universities.
- Hands-On Project Management™, Principles and Concepts – ISBN: 0974590207
- Project Management Principles and Concepts ISBN-10: 0974590215
- Advanced Project Management ISBN-10: 0974590223
- Enterprise Project Management (Program and Portfolio) ISBN-10:0974590274
- Construction Project Management ISBN-10: 0974590266
- PMP® Exam Prep - Complete Source (Hands-On Project Management - Fast Track) ISBN-10: 0974590282
- Project Management Expert™ (Principles and Concepts) ISBN-10:0980120500
- A Guide to the Agile Management Body of Knowledge (ABOK™) ISBN-10: 098953460X
Guitar, painting, judo, kickboxing, scuba, horse riding, and project management.